[Mailman-Users] Easy question for this crowd

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sat Jun 1 15:42:07 EDT 2019

On 6/1/19 1:44 PM, Chip Davis wrote:
> <sigh> I guess my question wasn't so "easy" after all ... :-(
>
> What was a daily trickle is now a flood of UCE from different domains
> in the .icu TLD.  I hope someone can suggest some sort of prophylaxis
> that I haven't tried.

Do you get any actual, legitimate mail from .icu?  Do you have any real
subscribers from .icu?  If not, I'd consider just blocking the entire
TLD.  I've blocked several of the new shit TLDs from which I was
receiving nothing but spam, and it's enormously reduced my volume of spam.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net