[Mailman-Users] script alias

Web Analysts csa at web-analysts.net
Sun May 12 12:16:52 EDT 2019

Okay. That worked. Now I have upgraded Mailman from an early 2x to 2.1.29.
the script alias is not working consistently now across all lists. Some web
page admin links are broken requiring me to manually insert the /cgi-bin/
into the web browser to bring up admin pages. Other links work w.o. the
cgi-bin. I cannot admin one of my lists too. Any link I click on in the
General Options Section takes me back to asking me for the list admin
password, i.e. stuck in a loop.

Thank you again.