[Mailman-Users] Easy question for this crowd

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Thu May 30 11:57:44 EDT 2019

I've supported a dozen Mailman listservers for over a dozen years.
This doesn't represent much real effort most of the time.  I've had to
block specific users often and specific domains rarely, but this is
the first time I've had to block an entire TLD.

Recently I've been gifted with an inordinate amount of UCE from many
different domains under the '.icu' TLD.

Since Python RE's are _almost_ the same as the UNIX RE's I used many
years ago, if I put

in discard_these_nonmembers, will it block all domains in that TLD?

And not block anyone else?

Thanks,

-Chip Davis-

Mailman 2.1.27