[Mailman-Users] Easy question for this crowd

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Fri May 31 00:20:54 EDT 2019

Well, it was worth a try. :-/

About 12 hours after I put that RE in place, I got another one from a
different domain in '.icu'.  It was held for moderation, not
automatically discarded.

I have:
   8 email addresses in accept_these_nonmembers
   0 email addresses in hold_these_nonmembers
   0 email addresses in reject_these_nonmembers
   ^@.*\.icu$ in discard_these_nonmembers
   'Hold' for generic_nonmember_action
   'Yes' for forward_auto_discards
but it seemed to make no difference; the UCE was still held for
moderation.

I'm going to try putting "from: .*@.*\.icu" in header_filter_rules and
see if that makes any difference.

Any other ideas?