[Mailman-Users] user unsubscribe

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Nov 2 19:53:31 EDT 2019

Hi,

If the notification was sent at 9:00 AM server time, it probably means
the subscriber was bouncing Email (changed their Email address and
didn't update their list subscription, their mail server thinks your
messages are spam, etc.) and didn't respond to multiple "Your mail is
bouncing, click here if you received this message" Emails. If this is
the case and the list is in the default configuration, you should assume
they haven't been receiving Email for at least three weeks.

Jayson