[Mailman-Users] user unsubscribe

Brian Carpenter brian_carpenter at emwd.com
Sun Nov 3 08:10:10 EST 2019

On 11/3/19 7:08 AM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 11/3/19 6:05 AM, Bernie Cosell wrote:

>>> This is the generic unsubscribe notification from the list's
>>> .ApprovedDeleteMember method. Starting with Mailman 2.1.27, it also
>>> reported the source of the unsubscribe. The source is reported in the
>>> entry in Mailman's subscribe log if you have access to that.
>> Nope.  I have no access to that and I just got another "has been removed"
>> message this morning.   Is there any way for a non-privileged mailman admin to
>> figure out why?   I didn't get any "bounce score incremented" messages for either
>> unsubscribe.
>>
>>    /Bernie\
>>
>>              Bernie Cosell
>>         bernie at fantasyfarm.com
>> -- Too many people; too few sheep --
>>
> Its possible that your hosting service has disabled the option to
> require approval to unsubscribe

Hi Bernie,

Did you check to see if notifications were enabled on your bounce
processing page? You can contact your hosting provider to have them look
into their mail logs to see why those email addresses are bouncing list
messages.

--
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate our clients.
Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com

--
EMWD's Knowledgebase: