[Mailman-Users] No archive files but 2 lists taking up 50MB in cPanel?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:21:58 EDT 2019

Thanks Brian!

That's great to have that confirmed :-)

*But*, the mystery for me is if archives are turned off how are the
attachments saved. Is there another setting? If not, surely one should be
added so this unnecessary support request is not needed?

I may have done my isp a disservice. I had a separate request (no resolved)
re mailman auto discarding and I think that was the one the were pointing
me elsewhere for.