[Mailman-Users] No archive files but 2 lists taking up 50MB in cPanel?

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Oct 14 09:27:54 EDT 2019

Tom Corcoran writes:

 > All emails that come in I want to forward to our 2 addresses with no
 > archive so as far, as I am concerned ongoing admin having to accept
 > messages from new addresses, is overkill and I would avoid doing it and
 > accept all messages if that was possible. Also, sometimes some of the
 > sports clubs for my kids attach a pdf.

I would then add

text/html
application/pdf

to pass_these_mime_types in the Content Filtering page.  The first
allows HTML-only mail to come in, and since this is really personal
mail I don't see a good reason to disallow HTML.  The second prevents
the PDF from being discarded.  If you strongly *prefer* plain text to
HTML-formatted email, you could set both of

collapse_alternatives
convert_html_to_plaintext

to Yes in the same page.

Steve