[Mailman-Users] How to stop auto discarding when whitelisted and automatic discarding set to 0?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Oct 16 10:43:01 EDT 2019

On 10/16/19 1:30 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
> Thanks, Mark.
>
> Having sent my test email with pdf attached I thought all was fine, but an
> email from a club with pdf was auto discarded this morning :-(
>
> My pass_mime_types is now:
>
> multipart
> message/rfc822
> application/pgp-signature
> text/plain
> text/html
> application/pdf

That looks good.

> Looking at the header of the  message discarded I see:

> Do I need to add
> multipart/mixed
> to pass_mime_types or something?

No. "multipart" includes all sub-types of multipart. With the settings
you have, it is unlikely that content filtering removed all of the
message. What are the Content-Types of all of the subparts?. If you can
post all the Content-Type headers and boundaries, we can be sure. A
simple example of what I mean is: