[Mailman-Users] Messages delivered out of order and delayed

Veronica Morris veronica.m.psdp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 09:59:40 EDT 2019

I run an active discussion group.  Messages come and go from people all
hours of the day.

For the past few months, we've noticed that messages are arriving out of
order, and sometimes are delayed by hours or even a day!

The kicker is that the delivery issues are not the same for everyone.  Some
people will get a particular message immediately, while others will get
that message in an hour, and others in a day.

Most of our users use gmail.

What can we do to fix this?  As ours is a discussion group, timing is
pretty important so that the flow of the conversation isn't interrupted by
people not having read previous messages.

Thank you!

Veronica Morris PhD and Hestia SD (Japanese Chin)
        Partnered with a psychiatric service dog since 2005
President of Psychiatric Service Dog Partners
veronica at psych.dog
https://www.psychdogpartners.org
http://www.doctorv.xyz
https://www.youtube.com/+VeronicaMorris