[Mailman-Users] Messages delivered out of order and delayed

Veronica Morris veronica.m.psdp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:35:19 EDT 2019

I am using dreamhost.

Almost all of the people on the listserv use gmail.  I have asked if people
with other email addresses experience the same problem, but no one has
replied.

Is that what you mean by ISP?

Sorry I am very new to this type of thing!  I have no experience with
computers!

I will contact Dreamhost, that is an excellent idea!

Veronica Morris PhD and Hestia SD (Japanese Chin)
        Partnered with a psychiatric service dog since 2005
President of Psychiatric Service Dog Partners
veronica at psych.dog
https://www.psychdogpartners.org
http://www.doctorv.xyz
https://www.youtube.com/+VeronicaMorris