[Mailman-Users] Messages delivered out of order and delayed

Veronica Morris veronica.m.psdp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:33:11 EDT 2019

Ugh, now all hotmail users are being unsubbed because of bounce action.
I'm guessing this may be related to the problem of delayed messages for
gmail users?  I contacted hotmail as suggested in the help for mailman.

Didn't know dreamhost could be doing more!  If what they did doesn't fix
the problem, I'll contact them and ask them about the DKIM signing.

Veronica Morris PhD and Hestia SD (Japanese Chin)
        Partnered with a psychiatric service dog since 2005
President of Psychiatric Service Dog Partners
veronica at psych.dog
https://www.psychdogpartners.org
http://www.doctorv.xyz
https://www.youtube.com/+VeronicaMorris