[Mailman-Users] How to stop auto discarding when whitelisted and automatic discarding set to 0?

Tom Corcoran boardtc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:58:35 EDT 2019

Apologies if this is a FAQ but I could not find the info.

I have some mailing lists setup on cpanel. One address I have added to my
whitelist in spamassain. I also have no auto discard set, with "Discard
held messages older than this number of days. Use 0 for no automatic
discarding." set to 0.

However, emails from this address come in as auto discarded.

I'd like to prevent that in the future and have the email delivered as
normal.

Is there an additional setting I need to configure?

Thanks!