[Mailman-Users] Topic Filtering

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 3 11:02:33 EDT 2020

On 4/3/20 2:24 AM, John Marsden wrote:
> Hello Mark
>
> Thanks for this confirmation. I suspected it would be the case, but it
> is good to have it confirmed. Maybe one for the developers to think
> about...
>
> Do you, or does anyone else, know whether Mailman 3 behaves in the same
> way?

Yes, it's the same in MM 3. Also MM 3 does not implement Topics,
although we have been looking a dynamic sublists which is a way for
users to decide which threads to receive or not receive.

None of this will affect digests. There is currently no mechanism for
building individualized digests and it is unlikely there ever will be.