[Mailman-Users] Attachment issue in Outlook

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 11 12:19:57 EST 2020

On 2/11/20 1:55 AM, Kapil Dev Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We allow users to send HTML or attachments and also we have msg_header
> completed empty but mail also have an attachment like ATT00001.txt, It's
> from mailman side or any other setting which we have to do. Please suggest!

What is the content of the ATT00001.txt attachment? In your OP you said
it was the message body. If so, what is it that Outlook displays as the
message? And are you certain that msg_header is completely empty? Even
just a single blank space or new line will make a difference.

If this is an issue that can be addressed by Mailman list configuration,
we need to see the complete MIME structure of the message as sent from
the list. It would also be helpful to see what Outlook displays for
these messages.

Note that you can't post screen shot images to this list, but you can
send them off list to me, and if you don't want to post a complete, raw
message to the list, you can send that off list to me as well.