[Mailman-Users] I18n for Mailman 2.1.30

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 19 13:04:23 EST 2020

On 2/17/20 3:44 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Over a month ago, I posted the following announcement particularly
> asking for i18n updates prior to the final release of Mailman 2.1.
>
> To date I have only received updates for the Japanese translation.

I have now received an updated German translation thanks to Ludwig
Reiter. I have also received a work in progress of the Brazilian
Portugese translation from Emerson de Mello, so no one else needs to
work on 'de' or 'pt_BR'.

If you can help with any of the other translations you can submit a bzr
merge proposal on Launchpad or send an updated mailman.po file and or
templates directly to me.

I would like to get all this by the end of March.