[Mailman-Users] Mailman on TMDHosting.com

Tim H timhfl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 00:03:03 EST 2020

 I just moved a cluster of domains to TMDHosting.com
I had two Mailman mailing lists on the old service.  I made a gziped tarball of the entire account using the usual tool. Staff at TMD brought it over and in minutes all my files were in place.
But. They do not have Mailman in cPanel. They do not have Mailman available in Softalicious.  This is a shared hosting type of account.  I don't have root access to the server.
Their suggestion was to create an email address the same as the mailing list address, then use that to set up BCC to a group of contacts in Roundcube.