[Mailman-Users] The last release from the GNU Mailman project

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Mar 2 03:12:25 EST 2020

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > I'd say it depend on the details of how serious the vulnerability is,
 > how easy it is to exploit and how hard it is to fix. I am not opposed to
 > Mailman 2.1.30-x security fix releases.

Mark speaks for me, although it's been a long time since I've worked
on Mailman 2, and never on the release process itself. (A short pause
for M-x all-hail-mark.)  I'm happy to help where I have competence on
anything Mark deems necessary, and possibly stuff he doesn't think
rise to the level of justifying a release.

Steve