[Mailman3-dev] Threaded moderation interface

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Apr 8 20:46:00 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 01:02, J C Lawrence wrote:
> This is actually something I need/want for Mailman v2.1, but v3 seems
> more likely:
>
>   I'd like a view of the moderation interface that displays held
>   messages in terms of threads, and allows action on both individual
>   messages and entire threads.

Most of the lists I admin probably wouldn't benefit much from a threaded
moderation interface, but I can see where it would be useful for some
lists.  OTOH, what I /really/ want is access to the admindb through a
real mail client, i.e. IMAP.  I'm personally just not a big fan of
rendering email in HTML for a lot of reasons, so it should /at least/ be
possible to interact with a mailing list with real mail readers.

> Among other things this would allow easier "best-of" list operation.

I'm not sure I follow.  Could you explain what you mean?

-Barry