[Mailman3-dev] Mailman 3 features

Rene Hertell mailman at hertell.com
Fri Feb 27 02:30:24 EST 2004

Hi everyone!

Here is a feature I think that should be taken into consideration for Mailman 3.

 - Better support for internationalisation.

For the moment it seems to me that the current version of Mailman has some problems in handling foreign languages that uses characters that are outside the us ASCII character set. One example is when the list is running in the Finnish language, and it receives an email with characters like å,ä and ö (å ä ö) in the subject-field. It seems like Mailman fails to update the message-achieve because of this.

Best regards,

René