[Mailman3-dev] Sprinters count

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sun Mar 14 18:34:28 EST 2004

I'm trying to get a head count for Mailman 3 sprinters at PyconII.  I'd
also like to get a breakdown of sprinters for each day.  I'm currently
planning on being there each of Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

>From the sprint wiki:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan2004
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/Mailman3Sprint

I'm counting the following folks:

Fred Drake
Dale Newfield
Maki Kato
Sean Reifschneider
Jacob Hallen
LD Landis
Kevin McCann

If any one else is planning on coming who hasn't signed up on the wiki,
please let me know.  If any of the above folks know they won't be MM3
sprinting, also let me know.

I will be checking the MM3 code into SourceForge one day this coming
week, so you can get a look at what I've done so far.

Thanks,
-Barry