[Mailman3-dev] Suggested Features

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Mar 15 18:16:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 09:59, Mark A. Mandel wrote:
> Ability to modify the HTML template for more than the couple of pages
> that I can change now. It is currently difficult approaching
> impracticable to go from reading, say, the Jan. 31 archive mail to the
> Feb. 1 mail (assuming monthly archiving).

Let me say right now that while I deeply sympathize with people who want
a better archiver, it's not on my plate for Mailman 3.0  I think the
best we can hope for is adapting the current Pipermail software to fit
into the MM3 architecture, unless someone steps forward to champion the
archiver effort.

I continue to encourage volunteers to do so!

-Barry