[Mailman3-dev] More on reminders and bounces

MLM Subscriber mlm at kaibren.com
Mon Mar 15 23:08:29 EST 2004

At 05:03 PM 3/15/2004, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>Do you think a password reminder that comes from
>noreply at lists.example.com, throws away bounces, and doesn't include
>plain text passwords would still be useful?

Sort of... I guess I want the monthly automatic "probe" function where
bounces are the primary value of the messages. Even better if I get to
modify the default text and leave out the passwords.

"This is your monthly reminder that you are a valued member of mylist."

Now, if the bounce handling for a given email is done across all lists on
the same server....

-mb
Mike Brenner