[Mailman3-dev] Time scale

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 18:04:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

Our senior management is looking to integrate mailing lists into our
Managed Learning Environment. Essentially, they want to populate list
membership from their Oracle database. They want to put some development
effort into this.

I want to argue that the development effort would be best focused on
Mailman 3, but to do that I'd need to have some idea of timescales. I want
to argue that by contributing, we'd be able to ensure that Mailman 3 was
easy to integrate with Oracle in ways that were useful to us, (though it
looks like that will happen anyway).

Does anyone have a feel for when Mailman 3.0 might be available? This year?
This summer? Some other time?

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team