[Matplotlib-devel] v1.5.0rc2

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sun Oct 4 02:01:35 CEST 2015

Hey! I'm working to get this into Debian, so I'd like to understand
how strong the dependency against cycler is: is there a way to opt-out
from it at the moment? We dont have it already available, and avoiding
that dependency will help us the mpl in Debian (which in turn will
help Debian migrate to python3.5)

Thanks!