[Matplotlib-devel] v1.5.0rc2

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:17:32 CEST 2015

It looks like on arm and powerpc some of the spectral computations in mlap
are returning complex instead of real values which is odd.

My guess on the sphinx issue is that the version of sphinx that is being
spawned via a `Popen` call does not have the right PYTHONPATH and is trying
to import a non-built version of matplotlib.

The tight-layout fail is one that we see intermittently on travis.

Those logs are burly.