[Matplotlib-devel] [Error 17]No usable Temporary file name found.

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:21:47 EDT 2015

Srinath,

This does seem to be a persistent problem (I have seen py2exe related
questions go by a number of times), but unfortunately one I do not know how
to solve.

I suspect that this is more of an issue with py2exe / it's configuration,
you might do better reaching out to the py2exe mailing list (and then
making sure their answer makes it into our docs!).

Tom