[Matplotlib-devel] MEP Process

OceanWolf juichenieder-nabb at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 01:58:48 CEST 2015

Okay, that suggests the option 1 approach, as that way we can easily see
which numbers we have already allocated, and allows us to easily keep
track of MEP numbers while they still exist only in PR form.  I just
want to avoid numbering clashes later.

If we agree on this, I can go through the wiki and get rid of the MEP
specific pages there, replacing them with a list there, something like:
MEP xx <short description> *Discussion*:
     <Link to PR>
MEP xx <short description> *Progress*
     <Link to main site (falling back to te file on github if not
updated yet)>