[Matplotlib-devel] [matplotlib-devel] matplotlib 1.5.1 closed path in draw_path when it is not necessary closed

Andrés Vargas andnovar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:54:52 CEST 2015

Thomas,

I convert everything to polygon and I decide whether to create a line or a
polygon based on the rgbFace. When rgbFace is None then I create a Mesh
else I create a Line. In 1.4.3 the line formed with the vertices is right
and in 1.5.1 comes with 2 other points repeated as initial points.
I did not use the kivy Bezier since matplotlib has this function that
computes Bezier lines from polygons. The problem is that this method
convert_path_to_polygons
is not being consistent from 1.4.3 to 1.5.1

https://github.com/andnovar/garden.matplotlib/blob/master/backend_kivy.py#L695

I will send a snippet later on if necessary.

--
Andres