[Matplotlib-devel] Fwd: Creating an interactive figure from the OO interface

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:15:49 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Thomas Caswell <tcaswell at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2015, 15:15
Subject: Re: [Matplotlib-devel] Creating an interactive figure from the OO
interface
To: Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com>

It is backend dependent and when ever i try to explain it mdehoon tells me
i am wrong (and i believe him about that).

To address your original question, i will be more clear in the finial
release notes. The new feature is that using the OO interface on artists in
figures created by pyplot causes automatic redrawing.

Tom