[Matplotlib-devel] MPL2 Logo

Nicolas P. Rougier Nicolas.Rougier at inria.fr
Tue Sep 29 21:06:09 CEST 2015

Just my two cents but the unusual size of the logo makes it difficult to integrate at various places.
I've made a cover for the scipy lecture notes (hidden advertisement, see http://www.scipy-lectures.org) and I was unable to properly integrate it.

In the end, I chose to make a brand new one (see below).
I'm not saying this new one is better, but it would be good to have a more "square" version of the current logo.

Nicolas

Scipy lecture notes cover:
https://github.com/scipy-lectures/scipy-lecture-notes/blob/master/images/cover-v2.pdf