[Matplotlib-devel] [Wheel-builders] Manylinux external library test case - matplotlib, tk

Michael Droettboom mdboom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:54:17 EDT 2016

I'd be open to a ctypes implementation of the tk backend as long as it's
fully optional (like the current tk backend) since using ctypes excludes us
from use in restricted environments such as Google app engine.

Submitting the buffer hook to tcl/tk and/or tkinter would be nice.  All
other modern Python GUI frameworks have this feature.

Mike