[Matplotlib-devel] v2.0.0rc1 is tagged

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:37:58 EST 2016

The goal is late December / early January, but we have not been great about
hitting those recently.  I can definitely promise an rc2 with some bug
fixes that got merged in the past week or so.

We have gotten relatively little feedback which either means things are
working fine or no one is trying out the rc.

Tom