[Matplotlib-devel] ANN mpl v1.5.1rc1

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:34:51 EST 2016

Hey all,

We have accumulated open 4 issues one PR left (
https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/milestones/Critical%20bugfix%20release%20(1.5.1
))

Of the 3 issues without a PR  5793 is documentation, 5807 I suspect is a
configuration issue in the debian build system (and I can not reproduce
locally), and 5737 can not be reproduced by Jens and may be GUI event loops
conflicting with each other.  I am comfortable not blocking on any of those
issues.

I hope 1.5.1 tagging will only be pushed back to tomorrow (Thursday
2016-01-07)

Tom