[Matplotlib-devel] Where can I get "Use viridis" Stickers ?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:36:14 EST 2016

Forgot to reply-all:

> Maybe a bit too ..."subtle" :-)

Also, following Nathaniel Smith suggestion, I registered `useviridis.org`
and `jetkills.org`.  I'd be happy to make the DNS point to a custom page
that point to the merits of viridis / the drawback of Jet.
I would be also happy to hand over the control of the domain(s) if asked.

Also regarding "sticker budget", does it make sens /is it legally ok for
numfocus to set up a cafepress account that sells these stickers ?