[Matplotlib-devel] [matplotlib-devel] Ternary or triangle plots

Hubert Holin Hubert.Holin at free.fr
Tue Jun 7 19:31:26 EDT 2016

Paris (U.E.), le 08/06/2016

	Bonsoir

		Thank you for the good feedback. I will clean up my code, ensure that it works with the current version of matplotlib (I noticed I still use a deprecated version of Delaunay, among other things) and with Python 3.5 (which I now use), and present it. I understand the fork/branch/PR procedure, having experienced it (once…) already, but I am not familiar with what you refer as the "matplotlib gh organization”, which I understand are protected branches on GitHub. Could you please elaborate? Is there somewhere where this is detailed?

		As for the PR about the current (Kevin Davies’) implementation, I am afraid I have never actually looked at the code, so I would prefer to finish polishing up my version before trying to fix that problem. But I will definitely take a look then.

		As well, looking at that PR, I noticed that joferkington also has an implementation. It would be interesting, if he were so inclined, that he published his code as well. I believe we would all benefit if we all put forward our approaches and worked towards a satisfactory, for all, solution.

	Merci

			Hubert Holin