[Matplotlib-devel] GSoC 2016- Categorical axes

sandeep bharti sandy.bharti7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:09:31 EST 2016

Hi,

I am Sandeep Bharti and I am currently in 3rd year pursuing my
undergraduate program in Computer Science. I am interested in the project
for making a user friendly API to deal with different types of data.
I have the required prerequisite for working on the project and I think I
will be able to work on it perfectly.

I want to discuss the idea and scope of the project so that I can start
researching on it as soon as possible and also it will clear all the doubts
regarding the project.
I will be very thankful if you can provide me the IRC for the project so
that I can contact the interested people to make it even better.

I will look forward to hear from you on this.

Many Thanks,
Sandeep Bharti