[Matplotlib-devel] Removing boxplot's complexity (mpl v3.0?)

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:05:36 EDT 2016

This sounds reasonable, but I think we can do this over the course of 3
minor releases (1 release warning kwargs are going away, 1 raising custom
error, then gone) given the limited scope of the API change.

Could you also put the text of this email in a MEP  (
https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/tree/master/doc/devel/MEP )?

Tom