[Matplotlib-devel] github reviews

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Apr 24 16:45:56 EDT 2017

Thomas Caswell writes:
> When leaving a review via the github API please leave a note so it is
> easier to tell if your concerns have been addressed or not.

What's the procedure for requesting a review? I made a pull request
in mpl_finance that's been sitting since January; it's not anything
important and I'm sure it needs work, but I'm not clear how to find
a reviewer who has time and inclination, and how to ask again in
case github didn't send a notification for the first review request
or the notification got lost, so I've just been letting it sit.

        ...Akkana