[Matplotlib-devel] list moderation

OceanWolf juichenieder-nabb at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 5 14:23:42 EDT 2017

Exactamundo Jody, and add to that we have designated this list as a discussion place for developers, and not for a new user looking for help, as far as I know we had a separate list for that, "matplotlib-users", or did that disappear when we switched to python.org for the list hosting?

Best,Ocean Wolf