[Matplotlib-devel] step-by-step to installling from source using conda?

Klymak Jody jklymak at uvic.ca
Sat Aug 5 17:33:30 EDT 2017

Hi Chris.  Thanks so much. That'll be useful

I think I was partially tricked by the fact that %matplotlib notebook wasn't working for master in a Jupiter notebook.   but I see now that it doesn't wrk for anyone so I guess I was installing things adequately ;-)

Thanks again.   Jody

Sent from my iPhone