[Matplotlib-devel] moving examples

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:32:00 EST 2017

Hi Thomas,

I guess the less imaginative solution may be a simple page referencing the URLs that have changed. Something as simple as:

|                     Former URL                                     |                                     Current URL                                                                               |
| [a_random_pyplot_example](http://matplotlib.org/examples/api/a_random_pyplot_example.html) | [a_random_example_pyplot](http://matplotlib.org/examples/pyplot/a_random_pyplot_example.html) |
| [a_deleted_example_pyplot](http://matplotlib.org/examples/api/an_deprecated_example.html)  |                                  This example was deleted                                             |

which would then be referenced on the main page (maybe in the “Documentation” section, as the links for the previous docs.)

My 2 cents,
Adrien