[Matplotlib-devel] mpl_finance maintenance

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:28:57 EST 2017

Great!

I think mpl-finance being explicitly pandas aware would be a reasonable
thing to do (and the ability to do that is one of the selling points of
spinning the mpl-* projects out of core mpl), but will make importing the
functions back a bit tricky.

Akkana: you should have an invitation to join the mpl org with push right
to mpl_finance.  In addition to doing a release on pypi I think the first
critical task is to get sphinx docs for the project set up and hosted.
Even though you have push rights, please go through the standard PR review
process.

Tom