[Matplotlib-devel] GSoC 2017: Layout Manager

Kanchana Ranasinghe kahnchana at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 23:45:56 EDT 2017

Hi

I'm an electronics and telecommunications engineering student from
University Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am interested in the matplotlib project
Layout Manager.

I have done some work with python and am quite familiar with python and
regular libraries like numpy, scipy. I have also been involved in some
machine learning and computer vision related research at university, so I
am familiar with contraint solvers as well as most common AI related
algorithms.

I am going through the Cassowary library for now. I couldn't find the
issues on the mailing list related to this. Could you share with me the
detailed expectations of this project?

Also do let me know how else I can get involved for now.

Thank you.

With Regards
Kanchana Ranasinghe