[Matplotlib-devel] Producing plots with objects

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:35:51 EDT 2017

Tune,

If you are already working in the jupyter notebook and doing javascript,
then you should look into utilizing jupyter widgets, which I think is
javascript based and should integrate well with matplotlib. Jupyter widgets
aren't covered in my book, though, and they are a bit of a moving target,
API-wise.

Ben Root