[Matplotlib-devel] plot markers with drawstyle='steps-post'

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig at crans.org
Wed Apr 11 16:02:24 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have noticed a change with line plots using drawstyle='steps-post' and
markers.

Using Matplotlib 2.2.2 (Conso_gaz_model.png) there is a marker at each
"edge" of the line. In a previous Matplotlib version (2.1 or 2.0, cf.
file Conso_gaz_model (copie).png), there was only a marker at the actual
data point.

Is this a well-known change or a regression ? (I've quickly looked at
the issue tracker, but didn't find something)

Best,

Pierre