[Matplotlib-devel] Call notes 29 Jan

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:33:13 EST 2018

FWIW, looking at the history confirmed what I remembered : the tutorial
under its current form was introduced by Chris Holdgraf, who made a
significant part of the documentation work with Nelle V. when we
switched to sphinx-gallery a while ago. Nevertheless the picture
“Anatomy...” had already been there in the gallery thanks to Nicolas R.

Cheers,
Adrien