[Matplotlib-devel] Weekly dev meeting

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:25:38 EDT 2018

Folks,

Semi-regular reminder than we have weekly ~hour long dev calls Mondays at
3PM EDT (1900 UTC), all are welcome.  The weekly agenda and notes are at

https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Matplotlib-meeting-agenda--AIjYEukjsgPCLSQaxQYSioznAg-aAmENlkgepgsMeDZtlsYu

We are going to try moving the call from where it is currently hosted to a
meeting on NumFOCUS's gsuite.  I have invited the current invitation list
(filtered by recent attendance) to the new meeting.  The link to join the
meeting is:

https://meet.google.com/rfx-hein-psp

I am 50/50 on the new link working as expected / hitch free.  If you plan
to join, keep an eye on this mailing list / gitter for if we are moving
back to the current meeting location for the call.

Tom

--
Thomas Caswell
tcaswell at gmail.com