[Matplotlib-devel] release schedule

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:49:57 EDT 2018

Ok, so looking at my calendar, aiming to do 3.0.1 and 2.2.4 Nov 3-4 seems
realistic.  Even if we don't fix everything that has been reported, we have
enough bug-fixes already in it will be worth it.

Lets plan to create the 3.1.x branch on Jan 31, 2019, RCs in Feburary and a
final release sometime in March?

Tom