[Matplotlib-devel] Gasoline Rainbow: a modernized prism colormap

Hannah story645 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:23:05 EST 2020

Hi,
This looks cool, but it might be better as either a stand alone package
(add the `Famework :: Matplotlib` classifier for better discoverability) or
bundled into https://github.com/holoviz/colorcet or
https://github.com/pyviz/contrib_colormaps. You may also consider writing
it up and submitting it to JOSS, similar to CMasher (
https://joss.theoj.org/papers/10.21105/joss.02004).
Thanks,
Hannah